Sunday, May 5, 2013

a prayer for a job promotion


For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)

Dear Heavenly Father,


When so many people are out of work I am grateful that You have blessed me with the means to a livelihood. I know that with a roof over my head and food on the table I already live better than many in the world.

So it is with a sense of gratitude for all I already have and have been given that I come to You with the request for promotion. I truly believe You have planted in my heart the desire to grow in my skills, to assume greater responsibilities, to exercise leadership to a greater degree in ways that helps others to grow.

I pray first of all that You would help me to walk worthy of a promotion. Reveal in my heart and spirit ways that I need to grow and personally improve to be ready for promotion. I pray that You will bless my work and influence and that all I do will positively contribute to the growth of my company and the workers around me.  I pray that You will bring me and my work to the attention of those in positions to offer promotion.

But I affirm that promotion ultimately comes from You and I will not forget to thank and praise You for Your work on my behalf.

In the Name of the Lord - Amen


God will help us become the people we were meant to be, if only we will ask Him. - Hannah Whithall Smith


a prayer for a job promotion is from God's Help For Your Every Need, written by Mark Gilroy, published by Howard Books.From God's Help by Mark Gilroy
Published by Howard Books (Simon and Schuster), 2012


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amen! this is the prayer that i also need. I'm also grateful for all You have given me and i will never stop praising and worshipping because You are worthy. In Jesus Christ name Amen

      Delete

  2. Amen. Thank you for posting this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the name of Jesus our lord Amen. thank you for this prayer i really need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, as am preparing 4 my interview tomorrow, a, m thankful for yo mercy which r new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning its now and ever shall be world without end Amen, this is just the prayer I need for my recent job promotion. My Heavenly Father all things are possible through you, I will never loose trust and faith in you, thank you for loving me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jesus. I put this in your hands. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to this Prayer,Indeed Lord You r Worthy. All is Possible With You Jesus

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?