Thursday, September 22, 2011

calling all agents - a survey

I received a call from an agent friend today who wanted to know what percentage of the book projects I represent that I sell as an agent. Because agenting is a relatively small percentage of my business I let him know that I may not be the best source for feedback. But his question did get me wondering what agents are experiencing in what many consider to be a fairly tumultuous time in the book publishing industry.

I've put together a simple 5-minute online survey FOR BOOK AGENTS only. Please follow the link below to take the survey - and feel free to share the link with other agents. I'll compile results in the next two weeks and post a nonscientific summary - but all individual responses are anonymous and confidential.

Click here to take the survey now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?